Welcome to Birchwood Farm Caravan Site! A warm welcome is offered to visitors old and new by the Smith family to Birchwood Farm Caravan Site, a working farm that long been associated with holiday makers since the 1920’s.
Unparalleled Convenience: Stay connected with our 37 Electric pitches, ensuring a hassle-free and comfortable stay for all. Pitches for caravans, motorhomes, campervans and tents. Plus, the site has 10 fully serviced pitches, with drinking water and a grey water drain on the pitch.
Amenities That Delight: Modern amenities include free toilets and hot showers. Including a toilet for disabled guests. There is also another shower block which houses a family / disabled room with toilet washbasin and shower/ Laundry facilities with washer and dryer which take tokens. There is also a separate covered dish-washing area with hot water. The site shop includes our reception and is well stocked with a range of goods including food, sweets, ice-cream, toys, camping equipment and Calor gas. There is a children’s play area and also a chemical toilet disposal point.
Experience Nature, Elevated: Surrounded by lush forest, our site offers an idyllic retreat for nature enthusiasts and adventurers alike. Surrounded by woodland, we offer a tranquil retreat, with still close access to the local historic towns of Cromford, Matlock and Wirksworth due to being situated next to the High Peak Trail. Hike, cycle, or simply unwind amidst the breath-taking landscapes that surround our site.
Book your stay today and immerse yourself in the allure of the Peak District like never before. Experience nature’s embrace and create cherished memories at Birchwood Farm Caravan Site
For the benefit of everyone we have some site rules:-
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and exercised off site. They must not be left unattended in tents, caravans or cars on the site. Owners are responsible for cleaning up any mess made by their dogs on site.
- Children must not be left on site without adult supervision.
- Small children must be accompanied by an adult when using the toilet block.
- No excess noise and strictly no noise after 11pm.
- A person or persons behaving in a manner likely to cause a disturbance to the owners or other site occupants shall be asked to leave the site immediately.
- We also reserve the right to refuse admission or terminate the occupancy of a site without giving any reason.
- No Open Fires or Fire Pits charcoal only No wood
- No Motorbikes
- The owners of the park do not accept liability for accidents to tents, caravans, motorhomes and guests and from responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
Check out photos of our site below